- Great team, brilliant job done, careful, courteous, excellent interpersonal skills. Will definitely use them again.
Mr & Mrs S & B
- Really nice bunch of guys, very clean and tidy. Garden looks great, so so pleased.
Mrs M D
- The best workers the council has ever had, more than excellent.
Mr F W
- Very punctual, friendly, effective and thorough. Would recommend and will use again. Job was done in a timely manner, to a high standard.
Mrs J R
- Work done well, given very short notice, a very professional group of workers.
Mrs S R
- Great bunch of guys- Thank you so much.
Mrs A B
- The A-Team worked very well, and quickly, they did everything I asked.
Mrs K A
- Very happy with the service, staff were polite and very friendly- Will definitely use again.
Ms M K
- Hard working! Good to see.
Ms T P
- Friendly and helpful.
Ms M E
- Five stars for the A-Team!
Ms A B
- The A-Team Projects have undertaken work at Peregrine House to maintain tidy garden and areas surrounding the home. We are a residential care home supporting 35 residents with independent living. I have observed the volunteer team managed by Mr Matthias Lionel who have displayed a professional manner when interacting with staff and residents. They have caused minimum dispruption to the running of our care service and are hard working. The volunteers have been conscious of the fact that this is a home to our residents and have shown respect and politeness. The quality of their work is excellent, duties have been caried out very efficiently and the team are mindful of leaving garden areas worked on tidy and clean. I would recommend their service as they are considerate people, possess good time keeping skills and are a pleasure to do business with.
Yvonne Smythe, care home manager at Peregrine House, Goldcarehomes
- Very understanding to old people and cleaned up after themselves.
Mr P L
- Always polite and hard working. They kept us informed about booking date and did a brilliant job.
Haringey womans forum
- Dear Matthias, I would just like to put my appreciation of the work you and your team did at my Aunt’s house. The garden really was in a terrible mess due mainly to the wet weather we have had this summer and the brambles coming through from next doors garden must have made the job harder!!! As you know my aunt is unable to do anything and I only have Saturdays with her- my time is normally taken up with shopping, cleaning etc. so the garden gets overlooked. I could not believe my eyes when I looked at it on Saturday and could hardly wait to thank you today- it was a transformation- I will now be able to keep on top of it- hopefully- but I will call you in again before it gets too bad and you can do another terrific job. Please note my dog also appreciated all your hard work- she can now play out there! Once again many thanks.
Ms J S
- Great Team, brilliant job done, carfeul, courteous, excellent interpersonal skills. Will definitely use them again. Many thanks indeed.
Mr S B W
- I am writing to say how much I appreciated the services of the A-Team who came to my Aunts house last Friday to clear her garden. My aunt is an alzheimers sufferer and is very nervous and unsure of strangers. Your three staff namely Jacinth, Matthias and Andrew made my aunt at ease immediately upon arrival. They were very pleasant people and considerate. Nothing was too much trouble and they worked extremely hard until they completed the task. The difference to my aunts garden was, to say the least dramatic. Their politeness and attention to detail does them all the credit and promotes an image which is reassuring and worthy of praise.
Ms D T
- My name is C and I have been a member of the A-Team Projects for six months now. It can be hard work, cleaning and clearing gardens, however this is a satisfying experience and it beats the boredom blues. Although the work is very challenging it gives me a chance to socialize with other A-Team members. Despite the hard work it can be relaxing and we can have a laugh. Sometimes I feel the cleaning side of it can be therapeutic and there is always a sense of achievement when our days work is fulfilled. Sometimes work is near and sometimes it is far way however there is always a satisfaction when the work is done and the clients are pleased and impressed with the job we have done. Big respect to Matthias our boss who ensures we are looked after and encourages us to do the jobs the best we can. Keep that work rolling in Matthias!!!
- I was in a very dark place earlier this year, psychologically. I had no confidence and very little self-esteem. I would find it difficult to step outside my front door or even to go out for groceries. I started working with the A-Team Projects approximately 5 months ago, and I am so pleased that I did. Now I have a structure to my life, and regular work which was something I really needed. I am experiencing less anxiety and more peace within. I cannot speak highly enough of the management team who are caring and considerate in all they say and do, yet they still manage to maintain an informal atmosphere.
Mr P L
- I started my journey with the A-Team Projects carrying out garden clearances and maintenance. This was something I had experience in and felt it was something I could really get my teeth into, it helped me find my feet. Having gained that experience I soon found myself doing removals and quickly followed by cleaning. It took me no time at all to feel at ease because everyone within the team was very welcoming, yet they also gave me the space I needed to be myself. We regularly hold team meetings and attend social events as a group.